Link bracelet one link stuck

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Tetevo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Tetevo macrumors member

Did someone had a problem with stuck link on the link bracelet? No matter how hard I try to press the little button with my fingernail or other tool the link won't come off, and it's also a bit loose.

2. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I own both the regular stainless and black stainless links, which I have not had these issues. I would take it To an Apple Store and see if they can loosen the link or replace the link. Otherwise, they may have you send it in for a replacement/repair.

3. perezr10 macrumors 6502a

I'd try soaking it in water in case some crud got stuck in there.

4. Tetevo thread starter macrumors member

2 pics of the broken link and one of a normal link with me forcing it to both sides, see the wider gap on the broken link?
    --- Post Merged, Mar 15, 2017 ---
    Tried that, the button is still stuck

Attached Files:

5. Relentless Power, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017

Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Your only option is to contact Apple for repair or replacement for that specific link/bracelet. If it's stuck, I wouldn't force anything, if it breaks, the damage is on your behalf and may result in not having Apple assist you.

6. OriginalAppleGuy macrumors 6502

OriginalAppleGuy

Is that the Apple link bracelet? If so, I would contact Apple and/or go to a close retail store and have them swap bands. At $450 (+tax if in a state that collects it), you shouldn't be having any problems with it.