Link to Register

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by nithu1984, Jul 21, 2010.

1. nithu1984 macrumors newbie

Hi, I have purchased a Macbook Pro and apple protection plan, can someone tell me where to register the serial number and the apple protection plan agreement number ?

2. nithu1984 thread starter macrumors newbie

Apple protection plan

Hi Can someone tell me where do I find this apple agreement number for AppleCare protection plan? on the box it says auto enroll, does that mean i dont have to register?

3. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Did you buy it at the same time with your Mac (selected customize and then selected AppleCare)? If you did, it has been auto-enrolled. Check your warranty expiration date here

4. nithu1984 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi, yeah i have purchased it together and I see that there is a sticker below the box which say "Auto Enroll only", also I dont see any where in the booklet which contains the "web Register" page as shown in the apple site.

5. nithu1984 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi,while I gave my notebook serial number I see that the apple protection plan is enrolled and It expires after 3 yrs, thanks :)

6. nithu1984 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ms office

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to work on Ms office documents in Mac, I did use the application DVD which I got it with the laptop, I see that I cannot open any of the Ms office applications, is there a way ?

7. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

You need either iWork, Office for Mac or OpenOffice. The first two ones are not free but have 30-day trial but the last one is completely free

8. nithu1984 thread starter macrumors newbie

9. nithu1984 thread starter macrumors newbie

power shock

hi,

When the battery is ON I get frequent shock while I am working, is this a common problem or something which I need to take care of? I heard that this might lead to a laptop problem or burn internal parts, please suggest or help what must be done in this case.