Link to Toms Hardware article 2x 3870 on x8 PCI-E slots

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Knaledge, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Knaledge macrumors newbie

2. m1stake macrumors 68000

If you're not willing to do it yourself, why should someone else do it for you? ;)

3. brand macrumors 601

brand

I don't see a reason in creating a new post asking for a link when you have already done that in the post you referenced. This thread needs to be deleted.

4. Knaledge thread starter macrumors newbie

AMAGAD DELETE ThE POST THE INTERNET SCORNS!

But seriously, I created this post because it not only provides useful information (if someone can answer it) but also stops an old post from being necro'd (who is to say Spanky has that thread subscribed or not) and I couldn't find a PM option - not my problem.

So here we are, a question to answer, and I'm willing to bet someone out there can answer it. Besides, I already tried searching the Toms Hardware site and could not find the article - I thought to directly pose the question so that anyone who might remember the period/date of the article would be better equipped to help and get the answer promptly as opposed to hoping people on MacRumors would stumble upon that other post (which has already dropped to halfway down this page unanswered). Bottom line - this post would have existed, I just did it sooner.

Surely, this community is more helpful than you two.. I mean, come on right? Are you really upset? Feel good and help a man! Would you kindly?

5. m1stake macrumors 68000

I googled the first thing I thought of in relation to your question. The third link down was the correct one. You obviously put in a lot of effort.

The link is in one of my posts, but since you can't be bothered to do what turned out to be the fastest Google search ever, you'll spend more time finding it than I did searching through my post for the link.

In life you only get what you work for, and if you're not willing to "work" to find this before asking for someone else to present it to you on a golden platter, you don't really deserve to find it.

Please reply to this instead of looking through the post.

6. Knaledge thread starter macrumors newbie

You may rest assured I ignored everything you posted after the link you provided so astutely!

You are wise internet sage, but I need not your life advice for surely you have much to impart in those more worthy than I!

THANKS!