Linkies - iOS - Gameplay trailer

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by visualdreams, Aug 23, 2012.

1. visualdreams macrumors newbie

[​IMG]

Hi
    My name is Kristofer and i´m one of the coders on Linkies. For the last 4 months I have been working like crazy with my two companions at VisualDreams to get this game ready for release in September.
    And yesterday we finally pushed the “Upload” button to Apple.

I really think we have made a great game, it´s super fun to play and has gorgeous graphics thanks to our talented artist David Marquardt.

The game won´t be out until September. But in the meanwhile here is the first gameplay trailer for you guys to enjoy!

Thanks,
    Kristofer Boman
    Co – Founder / CEO
    Kristofer@visualdreams.se
    VisualDreams

Linkies Gameplay Trailer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Linkies is a creative physic based match 3 puzzler with colorful and vibrant graphics, intuitive draw controls and endless hours of matching fun!

STORY
    An old rusted robot from the dark ages have woken and started spewing out shapes of toxic waste into the Linkies cute little world. It is up to you to help the Linkies clean up the world and restore it to its former beauty.

FEATURES
    - Simple draw controls
    - 90 levels across 5 chapters
    - Blitz mode for hours of fun
    - Cute characters
    - Unique graphics with a never seen before art style
    - Game Center achievements and leaderboard
    - Challenge your friends through Facebook
    - Universal build; runs on both iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

Get your fingers ready for a matching frenzy like never before!

For more information or support, please visit
    VisualDreams

www.VisualDreams.se

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. visualdreams thread starter macrumors newbie

Have you ever wondered how much a game generates in revenue on launch day? We sure have and with launch day coming closer we got a (hopefully) great idea. Why not put up a site where people can see much a indie developer really earn on launch day?

So we did... And on the 6th of September you can follow the launch of Linkies at http://www.linkies.se We will present, total number of downloads, earned revenue and position on the US top charts for our new game Linkies in REALTIME!

[​IMG]

The countdown has started!

3. visualdreams thread starter macrumors newbie

[​IMG]

Tomorrow Linkies will launch world wide and with this we will present all of our sales during launch, downloads, revenue and position on the top charts. We are super excited and hope this will encurage more developers to do the same and break the very secret habits of the gaming industry.

[​IMG]

Visit www.linkies.se for the countdown

For more information or support, please visit
    www.VisualDreams.se

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]