Links to other sites

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by stuart.mccollum, Dec 7, 2008.

1. stuart.mccollum macrumors member

Hi guys,

Where i live there is very little pc support and i have wanted to do something like this ever since i have come back from America, as they have PC support on tap over there.

So, i am setting up my own PC support company and a new website aswell. I have been spending the past few days getting my forum up and running, but unfortunately i dont really have any user's our topics?

I have been setting up posts myself with the help of this great forum but i need some help, and i was wondering if i posted a link to my forum here, would you guys come along, register and start posting. I dont want to put a direct link on just yet, as i dont want to break any rules, so if someone could just tell me if it is ok to post my link i will do it and you guys can tell me what you think and hopefully start registering and posting.

Thanks,
    Stuart

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Placing a link in your signature as you have done is absolutely fine. But promoting/advertising your site in posts would not be allowed under our forum rules.

Thanks for asking for clarification before posting. :)