Lion and GrowlVoice

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by FSGDAG, Jul 22, 2011.

1. FSGDAG macrumors newbie

Is anyone else using the Google Voice app GrowlVoice. I cant say for certain but I'm pretty sure since upgrading to Lion I'm no longer able to login with the service. I keep getting the following:

Error: Unable to Log in
    The operation couldn't be completed
    (com.google.HTTPStatus error 405.)

Is anyone else having this issue? Is it a Lion issue? Google issue? or neither?

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

2. Eric.GrowlVoice macrumors newbie

Hi, Developer of GrowlVoice here - It's a known issue, something changed with the Google login process, I'm working on a fix right now and should have it out soon. Thanks for your patience. To keep up with the progress, see http://twitter.com/#!/growlvoice

Eric

3. rgs3, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2011

rgs3 macrumors member

Hey

Hey Eric, since the Apple review process might take forever, any chance you can email it to me? I cannot live without GrowlVoice.
    :)

4. Gregscoke macrumors newbie

Whats odd..

I sent Eric a message today about growlvoice not working on my mbp running Lion.. After sending the message and receiving a reply regarding the pending update I checked and growlvoice was working on my mini just fine...

both machine were 10.6 and were updated to 10.7. Both machines were running growlvoice prior to the 10.7 update.. Only my mbp isn't working... odd.

5. FSGDAG thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi Eric...

I'm eagerly looking forward to your update. Never realized how important GrowlVoice was to me until now! :)

I'm not much of a Twitter person... Hopefully you can also post a reply here once the update is complete?

Thx

6. mrmartman macrumors newbie

Same problem with MBP and Lion

I have the same issue on my MBP. Get this error message:

growlvoice The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.google.HTTPStatus error 405.)

7. cpotenzone macrumors newbie

Growl Voice also not logging in

I'm having the same problem since upgrading to Lion. I have 3 macbooks, 2 of which I upgraded. The two upgraded versions do not authenticate.

I'm also getting error code https405

thx-
    Casey