Lion + Epson Printer = TINY Coupons from Coupons.com

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by switcher3365, Dec 30, 2011.

1. switcher3365 macrumors regular

I have an Epson CX8400 printer running OS Lion. Before I upgraded to Lion, I had no issues printing coupons from coupons.com. After I upgraded, I had issues printing coupons period. But when I got the coupons to work, they started printing very small. Like everything on the page is printing at 25% of the size that it should.

I believe this is an issue specific to Epson printers running on OS Lion inasmuch as I hooked my laptop to my family's HP printer over the holidays with no issues with coupons.com. I have tried to install bootcamp to run Windows, but I can't partition my drive because there are some immovable files. I'd have to format my hard drive.

Does anyone know about this and is aware of a fix besides dumping this printer for one of another brand?

2. BreakGuy macrumors 6502a

BreakGuy

Are you print settings correct when you print a webpage, in particular your scale setting?

[​IMG]

3. switcher3365 thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, the scale is set at 100%. It has been suggested in the past that I use a higher number and set it as the current setting when I get ready to print a coupon, but I have not been able to get that number to stick or make it the default.

Furthermore, the coupon websites do not show the print dialog box before printing. They print on their own using their own app.