Lion not allowing any coupons to print.

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by itr81, Jul 24, 2011.

1. itr81 macrumors regular

At first I thought it was just with the basic sites like coupon.com and such. But now even sites like Target.com won't even print. I tried downloading firefox thinking it was the browser. Same issue. Either it says its printing or trying to print but never does. Everything worked fine prior to installing Lion. So I'm thinking its something in Lion that breaking the plugins I had orig. for Snow Leopard. This wouldn't be a big deal but my gf likes to coupon and thats a big deal every sun. I'm lucky I can actually dual boot into Windows 7 to print of the coupons. I just hate using it. I only currently have Windows 7 so I can run diagnostic work on our cars from time to time.

If anyone knows something I haven't tried yet let me know. I'll try anything to keep me from having to boot into windows to just print coupons.

Now, Lion lets me print everything else just not any coupons.

2. mrapplegate macrumors 68030

Here is another thread.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1185226&highlight=coupon

I'm not sure how those coupon sites work, but I think some need a separate download and some can just open a PDF coupon in another window. How are the ones that won't print shown to you? In a PDF?

3. itr81 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the link.

Well only a few use PDF which work fine. It's the printer plugins that snow leopard had installed are the ones now broken in Lion. I wouldn't have thought something made for Snow Leopard would simply be broken in Lion..but apparently it has.