Hey all, So I decided to dust off my iMac 5,1 (white C2D model, 2.33GHz, 2GB RAM) for the kids to play with. I know it will run Lion but I'm generally pretty happy with 10.6.8 in terms of stability, security and performance (even on a machine this old), so I'm wondering if there's really any point considering the potential for performance loss. I do have ML on my current computer (rMBP) but for what my kids will be doing I don't know how beneficial running a newer version would be. The biggest difference for my usage is trackpad gestures, and I do have a spare Magic Trackpad I would be connecting. I'm pretty sure I have some DDR2 sticks lying around I could stick in- it will support a maximum of 4GB, correct? I'm assuming that would be the biggest boost if I do decide to make the plunge. Any other advice from one of the three people in the world to still have this beast lying around their basement?