Lion on Macbook.

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by mwhities, Oct 13, 2011.

1. mwhities macrumors 6502a

Thus far I really like it. I chose the option to upgrade (automatically) and everything is running great. I had just formatted and did a fresh install of Snow Leopard so, I really didn't have anything to lose if I did lose anything. I haven't noticed that I lost anything yet.

The only thing that does bother me right now and I think many others have complained about it is, the three finger swipe to go "Back" in the browser. Now it switches through the desktops instead. :|

VMWare 3,x works great. That's about the only piece of software that I was really worried about. Need it to run Windows for Packet Tracer. Currently studying for my CCNA.

Just another appreciation post to Apple.

Thanks.

2. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Dunno about that other thing, but for that three finger swipe thing... In Google Chrome Canary, which is a version of Chrome that you can download here, you can do a 2 finger swipe horizontally to go back and fwd between pages.

3. ironheadb31996 macrumors newbie

Have you upgraded the hdd yet

Hello Mwhities,

Have you upgraded the hdd yet? The last time that I was on here you were thinking about it. I still love the way this macbook is running with the hybrid hard drive. Or did you decide to go with the SSD? I am going to wait to get the SSD until I upgrade the macbook to the macbook air in a few years. This computer still has a few years left in it. Still after a year of owning the macbook I still love working on this computer for college. :D