Liquid Cleaners

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Ciara70, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Ciara70 macrumors newbie

Hi There,

Iquick question, is a product by the name"Klear Screen" safe to use on an IPAD3..? Or better to use no liquid at all..?

Thank you,

2. Medium Rare macrumors regular

Medium Rare

I wouldn't spray ANY liquid on the face of the iPad. Spray onto a soft micro-fibre cloth and then clean.

3. Aspasia macrumors 65816

Halfway between the Equator and North Pole
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3226#ipads

4. Keukasmallie macrumors regular

Keukasmallie

Black Cloth

I use the black cloth that came w/ my MacBook Pro. Get the cloth damp (I control the amount of water on the cloth by wetting my hand, then blotting my hand w/ the cloth.), wipe screen, rinse cloth and let dry for the next time. That cloth does a great job on all my device screens.

5. Breaking Good macrumors 6502a

I use products that say they are safe for coated eyeglass lenses and coated camera lenses.

In the United States, Walmart sells cleaning napkins made by Ziess that work very well.

6. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

I have found that Apple's advice is generally fine. Use a soft cloth like an old tshirt and lightly buff the screen. Comes right off so long as its just finger prints. If you get food residue or such then a light spray of eyeglass cleaner onto the cloth might be needed.

7. jassz39 macrumors newbie

You can try to use the eyeglasses cloth, which I use. It is totally washable too, but be sure not to put fabric softener and hang dry.

8. TyPod macrumors 68000

TyPod

I use the cloth that came with my Ray-Bans. Works great!