Liquid Damage indicators?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Orizence, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Orizence macrumors 6502

So I have had this Macbook Air for about a month? I was just cleaning the screen and while pouring some screen cleaner onto my cloth I split a little bit on the keyboard... Not alot at all but there was some. Everything works fine and I don't think much got in as I wiped it up as quickly as possible (The keyboard is clean now in case you were wondering). The only thing I'm worried about is if there is some liquid damage indicator in the keyboard in case I ever had to get a repair in the future?

2. tubeexperience macrumors 68030

There are liquid submersion indicators on the logic board, cables, SSD, etc. but none onto the keyboard.

3. Orizence thread starter macrumors 6502

Okay good :p Everything works fine so I don't think that much got in, so I think were all good then

4. fixationhub macrumors newbie

Even if everything is working fine if you take it to Apple and they see any signs of liquid damage you will not be covered even if no indicator stickers turned red.

5. Orizence thread starter macrumors 6502

Most of the water rested on the keys, I can't see how much of the water could've got in as I turned it over right away.