Well, the other day I was being a dumb college student and drinkin with some friends. Apparently one spilled a glass of wine on my late 2008 MBP. Now, I immediately shut it down and pulled the battery and let things dry, and carefully cleaned the keyboard/outside of the case areas which were all covered. I then proceeded to put the battery back in and noticed that there was dried wine in the hard drive/battery area as well. Basically I'm wondering what I should do. It seems to function properly, but obviously some of the liquid got through the system and past the mainboard area which makes me nervous. The only thing not functioning properly that I've noticed is the keyboard backlight. I used to have nice, uniform backlight on all the keys, but now the center of the keyboard is nice and bright like it used to be, while the outer edges of the keyboard aren't lit at all anymore. Should I bring it to the Apple store and have them see what's wrong, and pay them for the fix? Is there more risk of things going wrong down the line if I don't do so? I know I'll have to pay it out of pocket, but I'd rather pay a couple hundred now than for a new MBP down the road. Anyone with experience dealing with this stuff? And yes I know, I've learned my lesson about leaving my MBP open around drunk freshmen who can't control themselves, the hard way.