List | Anyone buy iphone 8 case ( ready now )

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by titrau, Aug 19, 2017.

1. titrau macrumors 6502a

titrau

Who is buying iphone 8 case before PreOrder day ???

I think if we buy iphone case before is good idea

1- cheaper ( will be high price at apple store )
    2- ready to put in when pick up new iphone 8

2. Relentless Power, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017

Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I wouldn't. We don't know the exact specifications or dimensions for the new iPhone yet or which has not been confirmed by Apple. These case manufacturers only manufacture these cases based off renders, mock up's/dummy models. Even if they are accurate, I personally would Purchase the case after unitl the launch.

3. titrau thread starter macrumors 6502a

titrau

This is what i do .
    Last year after i watch iphone keynote on sept i jump right away to ebay or amazon and place an order
    for a case ship on same week , So i get it before Friday pre order night

but i dont buy iphone 7 plus after that , and a case i still keep it till now ,

( apple announce out of stock waiting in line )

i remember that night i bring a case / charger backup / water / all stuff
    ready first one in line -

4. edfoo macrumors regular

Meh. When iPhone 6 was released in 2014 it was out of stock most of the time in the first month, so I just waited when more stock came in after a month later, walked into the Apple store and picked one up, then went to a local shopping centre and there were more choices of cases available, picked one case up and set up my then new iPhone all in one day.

5. titrau thread starter macrumors 6502a

titrau

Agree ....

You know apple store do selling case but none of them below 30$
    and ebay or amz only 7-10$

6. burntomaro macrumors member

I don't put cases on my phones. 2 nice of a device to cover up. I've never had a shattered screen in a decade of owning smart phones (*knock on morning wood*)

7. michael9891 macrumors 6502a

I'd rather know I have an iPhone coming before I buy a case. And I prefer the Apple leather cases anyway. No doubt they'll add another $10/£10 to the cost this year like last....

8. joeblow7777 macrumors 601

I'm not going to buy a case for a phone that the final design of hasn't even been officially confirmed yet. In fact, no matter how many leaks and rumours there are, I'm not certain that I'm getting the phone until Apple actually debuts it, so I'm definitely not buying accessories for it.

Regarding price, I never buy the highly priced Apple Store ones anyway. I simply $10 case off Amazon has always been perfectly fine for me. I'm not afraid to use the phone caseless for a little while if that ends up being necessary.

9. titrau thread starter macrumors 6502a

titrau

I will buy a case after end keynote event

There is 7-10 days ready before pickup new 8 on launchday

10. ABC5S Suspended

ABC5S

You will have egg on your face if they make any changes that the case that you buy does not have provided for.I would not pre-order this. Some people are just too much in a hurry when you can buy a case days or even weeks before you get the phone