List of applications coming for the iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Manatee, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Manatee macrumors 6502

Manatee

Is someone maintaining a list of applications coming for the iPhone, and software publishers working on apps?

We saw a few apps demoed at the WWDC keynote, but none of those were things I'm hoping for on my iPhone. I'm hoping to find a list of who is working on what applications for the iPhone.

I'd love to see Dataviz's Documents to Go, Illium's eWallet, a version of Pocket Quicken (or equivalent), a good financial calculator, a file manager (like Finder for the iPhone) and some other apps.

These are all things I've used heavily on Palm and Pocket PC devices I've used in the past. I'd much rather have the same functionality on the iPhone, with its great web browser and Apple coolness.

2. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

Currently we only publicly know about the applications which were demoed at Apple's March 6th SDK event and the WWDC conference.
    As far as I'm aware no list(s) exists which document applications which will be available at the App Store's launch.

R-Fly

3. Manatee thread starter macrumors 6502

Manatee

I figured maybe software publishers would start hyping the apps they have in the pipeline for the iPhone so they could get customers interested in buying them when they become available.

4. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I believe i saw a list on here with someone keeping track of games coming to the iPhone, and pricing if it was already priced.