List of Bumper Accessories

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by KapitanIksrog, Jul 16, 2010.

1. KapitanIksrog macrumors regular

I'm not thrilled about today's news but it is what it is and I am not giving up my iPhone 4. With that being said, are we about to see a rush of "bumper" accessories?

I have always gone naked with my phone and used a "pouch" (sena at first and vaja more recently). The thing I hate about the bumper is that nothing works with it. Now I have a useless iPhone 4 dock, useless iPhone 4 dock adapters, useless car adapters, etc.. I know this has been brought up before but now the bumper is truly the solution. Might we see an official iPhone 4 bumper dock and bumper adapters? What about adapters so that 3rd party headphones can work with it? How about a Sena Ultraslim Bumper Version?

This reminds me of the stupid recessed jack on the original iPhone and spending time and money trying to find adapters for everything.

Can we get a list going of items that are confirmed to work with the bumper?

2. Fisher624 macrumors regular

Universal dock + bumper

The universal dock without any adapter holds an iP4 + bumper nicely.

3. owmygulay macrumors member

I just got a set of these little dock connector plug things. They work perfectly with the bumper. My 3g had so much pocket lint in the bottom that it was tough to plug in. These things are very cheap and fit almost perfectly in the hole in the bottom of the bumper.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3836190

4. fubar888 macrumors member

I imagine these are going to sell pretty well.

Waterfield Suede Jacket for Bumpers $10 + $2 shipping
    http://sfbags.com/products/iphone-cases/suedejacket-iphone.php

I think it's pretty good combo for those that don't like those screen shields but still want some scratch/lint protection in your pockets...plus it's cheap.