Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tks18

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2012
US manufactures of phone cases

This list appears to a list of companies that sell cases, but I am looking for US case manufactures.
A I correct in my assumption?

Nutcasedesign

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
Mississauga, Ontario
How many of you get frusturated not having your iPhone cord when you're out and about? Especially when you're out all day and your phones about to die...

We got tired of it so we created CASE:Lynk. We are going to be launching on Kickstarter soon, but you can see a preview at our site: http://akkuo.com.

Would love any and all feedback! We hope you like it!

Thanks,
Kayla

Like the idea.. What material is the case? Looked like it's silicone or something close?

gabbolduc

macrumors newbie
Jun 5, 2013
Phone case manufacturer

Hey,

If you are looking for a manufacturer because you want your own design on a phone case for either personal use or retail, you are at the right place. I work for a company who recently bought over 150k of machinery to produce very high quality phone cases. We are not a retailer, only manufacturer (hence no retail website). We are selling to some major phone company and are base in Canada (Therefore cheaper for US$). If you want to start your own little business with your designs, contact me directly via mail and we can work together.

Thanks!

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.