List of JB apps that work with iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by Airforcekid, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Airforcekid macrumors 65816

Airforcekid

I want to get an iPad soon but im not sure if its worth jailbreaking do any of these apps work?
    Backgrounder
    Pro switcher
    Any type of virtual memory?

Those are all I want out of a jailbreak any others I should know about thanks!

2. Woodcrest64 macrumors 65816

Woodcrest64

Virtual memory would be so handy :)

3. heavensblade23 macrumors regular

4. iSlanderous macrumors regular

FYI buying a iPad now will net you 3.2.1 and thus NOT jailbreakable. Unless you plan on buying second hand, most on the market will have 3.2.1 on them. I mention this because it seems like ios4 and iPhone 4 are getting allot of facetime (PUN!) and iPad is like a ugly stepchild. My brother just picked one up, 5 days after me. Mine was week 28 with 3.2, his week 29 with 3.2.1 Needless to say, he is one sad panda.

5. doodude macrumors regular

doodude

Im glad for your information that the iPad is now shipping with 3.2.1 as I just received mine yesterday & within the hour I was kicking myself for having obviously missed the update that happened while I must have had my head turned. :confused:

I was all set to JB my new iPad when I saw that the FW was updated to 3.2.1 & I assumed that because iTunes was already checked to sync when connected right outa the box that it updated as well. :eek:

Atleast I don't feel like a total dweeb now. Just partly... :p

6. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

I'm jb'n on 3.2 but hoping there is still interest in jailbreaking the latest firmware. 4.0 is getting all the "press" though!