List of purchases (apps) on iTunes Store?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Miles Davis, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Miles Davis macrumors member

Hey all,

I know I've probably spent to much on apps over the past year, and wanted to make myself a little spreadsheet to get an overview of how much I've actually racked up. (I'd probably qualify which ones I still use too)

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to do this easily. While Apple lets you look up your purchases on iTunes, I can't get the text to copy and paste, which means I'd need to type everything manually (trust me, this would take forever). Does anyone have a way to download a list of purchases?

I'm sure Apple doesn't want me knowing just how much I've spent, but still...

Thanks,
    M

2. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

If you keep your receipts, you can go through them in your email account.

3. superstrikertwo macrumors 65816

superstrikertwo

Go to iTunes > iTunes Store > Click your username in the Upper Right > Purchase History.

Enjoy.

4. Miles Davis thread starter macrumors member

But as I stated in the original post, that doesn't work -- You can't copy and paste the text on the Purchase History page.

5. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I keep all my receipts for any download thru iTunes, so whether it is music or an app, I have the receipt for it, at least since 2005 :eek:

6. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

Depends how you pay. I kept a track from day one but for my non gift card purchases I was able to login to my bank acct and search for APL*ITUNES and bring up all my history.

In paypal it shows under iTunes

all I can think of