General List of tweaks that work with 7.1.1

thadoggfather

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Waiting until perhaps a mac version of pangu untether and for the air to clear on it before investigating myself.

But I figured this would be helpful to have a list of tweaks that work on 7.1.1 after jailbreak with pangu.

I haven't tried it yet, don't want to VM windows and do it and wipe my 7.1b2 that's customized perfectly. I need to do this in an organized and tactful way as always, though 6.1.2 to evasi0n7 I took what I could get since I didn't have an iPhone anymore towards the end of the 6.1.2 run (tried Nexus5 for a bit).

But i'll be ready to make the leap knowing tweaks work and don't need spoofing (since my plist reads 7.0.4 on Cydia/Settings)

Anyways sorry I don't have any info as of now, but I'll contribute if I am on 7.1.1

Getting my IPSW's ready for that time :D

Ludatyk

macrumors 68000
May 27, 2012
Texas
I've heard OS Experience will not work.

Looks like I'm staying put on iOS 7.0.4 w/ my iPad Air.

thadoggfather

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
I actually might be a guinea pig for it on my rMini.

iPhone I think I will still wait a bit, depending on how many cross-compatible tweaks work right now on the tablet.

wargnerm

macrumors member
Mar 3, 2013
Turkey
Activator works fine.
ClassicDock doesn't work properly. No crash though.
CCToggles work fine.
VintageKeys work fine.
DockShift doesn't work properly, but doesn't crash.

Ludatyk

macrumors 68000
May 27, 2012
Texas
It's an odd period right now.... With iOS 8 on the horizon.

Releasing a jailbreak tool for iOS 7.1.1 seems awkward, devs see iOS 8 a goldmine. I just wonder will there be any excitement or thrill for devs to update their existing tweaks.

----------

Activator works fine.
ClassicDock doesn't work properly. No crash though.
CCToggles work fine.
VintageKeys work fine.
DockShift doesn't work properly, but doesn't crash.
I wonder if AltKeyboard 2 works... Would you care to check for me?

HenryLong

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2013
Germany
Here's a list of tweaks checked with 7.1

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=yjvcr05b6df3bf7784cd7b1fa807cbb25436b

----------

Releasing a jailbreak tool for iOS 7.1.1 seems awkward, devs see iOS 8 a goldmine. I just wonder will there be any excitement or thrill for devs to update their existing tweaks.

----------

AltKeyboard 2 is reported to not yet work on 7.1.1

blahbrah

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2006

----------

Actually, if I remember right for iOS 5 and 6 jailbreaks came on the .1 revisions, so this just kind of gives 7.0 the proper delay.

thadoggfather

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
If I hear tether me works I'll jump ship with my phone also.

Nice being off 7.1 beta on iPad on principle. So far everything that worked on 7.1b2 (except the app that tweaks music app color to artwork) works fine! And that's because of UI changes beta 2 to 3 I remember.

Only things not working on my iPhone observed so far is multiiconmover and multitasking gestures (crashes to safe mode every time).

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.