List of webapps?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by isaac17, Sep 17, 2007.

1. isaac17 macrumors member

Is there a list of web apps made for iphone, but more specifically which of those apps still work on the ipod touch?

2. hyroboarder macrumors member

beejive.com is an instant messenger for iphone, and it works on the ipod touch bc I'm on it right now. That's all I know.

3. isaac17 thread starter macrumors member

yeah, reading that post about instant messaging (I'm using beejive right now too :p) is why I posted this, need to find the other cool ones :D

4. infosprt macrumors regular

www.appleopolis.com has a very nice list of apps as well as a way to make a page for the apps you pick. It doesn't have a tested on itouch category. I would guess the non hacked apps iPhone apps would work on the iPod touch.

AppSafari.com also has a good list.

-Al, www.itouchmap.com

5. theraider macrumors newbie

This is kind of ironic sounding, but i am completely serious with this, iPhoneapplicationlist.com It is a great site.

6. idesign245 macrumors 6502

I think you just convinced my mom to buy a touch :p She's going on vacation and before the new apps were available I told her not to bother because she uses outlook and wouldn't be able to check her email... but since the apps came out I was like, yeah definitely buy it now... and today she was like, well does it have instant messaging and I said no, but then I did a search on here figuring there was something, and showed her on my touch how I could use beejive.com and I'm pretty sure now she'll get one!

Thanks for the info! :D