Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by TtimeWithTy, Oct 9, 2008.
I expect Tallest to make an actual post on this thread...:]
Oh, because I'm waiting for one?
I'm not too sure, actually. Here are my two plans as of now...
Apple releases the MacTablet at MacWorld or WWDC 2009.
If this happens, I'm getting a MacTablet and a specced-up Nehalem Mac Pro to compliment it (and finally put a use to my twin 24" displays...).
Scenario 2: WWDC 2009 rolls around and there's no MacTablet by then. I'll wait for the Nehalem laptops to be released shortly after and get a specced-up 17" MacBook Pro and a 10+ bay JBOD drive array for my storage needs.
But I really want scenario 1.
Also, I approve of this thread. Should be a good one.
Or, scenario 3:
I get what's in my sig. Best of both worlds, but I'd really like a MacTablet.
Where are we setting the core bar? Octo? Quad?
I recall this "list" having been posted a few months ago already.
And yes I'm waiting for that; if it's good, I may get a new computer.
And this time I'll be sure to get a 15"