Listen to "recently added" in Apple Music

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by Bladery, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Bladery macrumors 6502

Hey,

either I'm stupid or Apple is!

When I like a song, I just add it to my library. How is it possible to play just the recently added music?
    In Spotify it was so easy! Besides, I could save my library music really easily and in Apple Music I cannot?

2. ZEEN0j macrumors 6502a

I've made a smart playlist where all new songs get added. It's sorts it with newest at the top. If I could just sort the songs sections I wouldn't have to do this as this is how I did on spotify. But I actually really like the smart playlists. I've made some pretty good ones. Sadly you can't make them on your phone and have to make them on iTunes.

3. Bladery thread starter macrumors 6502

4. Bladery thread starter macrumors 6502

Can you tell me what exactly I have to set up?
    Maybe you can take a picture of your playlist setting or just explain? Thanks! :)

5. Julien, Nov 20, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2016

Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Try something like this.

[​IMG]

6. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

7. ZEEN0j macrumors 6502a

Instead of having a date range. Change the first string to media type - is - music and then check limit to - (how many songs you want) - most recently added.

8. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

I just did a quick test to see if it worked and why I said try something like.;) Since the OP is wanting :apple:Music here is another one (last 100 :apple:Music tracks) that would work. You do have to type in Apple Music AAC audio file.

[​IMG]

9. ZEEN0j macrumors 6502a

Yeah that would be better if you also have non Apple Music stored on your mac. Didn't think about that since I only use Apple Music.

10. Bladery thread starter macrumors 6502