Listen to your music underwater!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by anetoiu, Dec 4, 2010.

1. anetoiu macrumors member

anetoiu

No, I'm not selling any headphones which can do that and I never tried it with any headphones but I want to say what happened with my headphones recently.

I'm always putting my iPhone headphones that I got when I bought the phone in my left pocket. Sometimes I'm putting them on my desk, sometimes I'm leaving them in my pocket until someday, my mother took my jeans and put them in the washing mashine. There were some sounds but nobody cared about them. Those sounds were made by my headphones hitting the inside of the washing mashine. I was so worried abou them because those are the best headphones I ever had and they are so expensive on apple.com - $30.
    I left them for a couple of minutes on the radiator and then I tried them. There was absolutely no defect and they work exactly the same that they were working a year ago.

2. jpetticrew macrumors 6502a

jpetticrew

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8B117)

They're the best headphones you've ever used?!

I'm happy for you that they were undamaged, but I've found that anything is better than the earbuds apple includes.

3. scelzifan macrumors 6502

Funny story. Good thing your phone wasn't in your pocket, I don't think it would have liked the water so much.

4. PUNISHER80 macrumors newbie

This is the stupidest thread ever, and there have been some dumb ones. I don't comment on here much, but this was so stupid that I just could not resist letting the OP know how dumb this thread is. Just because the headphones miraculously survived the washing machine does not in any way shape or form mean they can be used to listen to music underwater. buy some H2O Audio headphones for that.

5. anetoiu thread starter macrumors member

anetoiu

@PUNISHER80 I think you didn't read the full thread
    That was a joke, I didn't say that you can use the headphones underwater :|
    I think your reply is the stupidest one