Listening to music on iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by getatkyill, Jul 2, 2010.

1. getatkyill macrumors regular

I just noticed the other day while I was driving & listening to my iPhone 4 through my car speakers..I had the switch on so when a text came through it made a really weird rewind/pause kind of sound then faded into the music. Normally, the text will just fade into the music but in this case it made a weird skip sound. While listening to music through my headphones (apple ear buds), this problem does not exist..only when listening to my iPhone 4 in my car.

I tried it with my girlfriends iPhone 4 in my car and she does not have this problem..I restored my iPhone 4 from a back up but still having this problem. Its just real annoying when my volume is up high and a text comes in & makes this annoying sound. Should I take this to the apple store or can I avoid that?

Any suggestions/advice would be much appreciated!

2. raremage macrumors 6502a

Given some of the problems that others are reporting, if that's your only issue I would try to live with it, for a while at least.

If you just can't, bring it to the apple store and see what they say.

3. getatkyill thread starter macrumors regular

Thats what I was thinking..my girlfriend got hers 3 days ago, shes been having the yellow spotting (its been going away and coming back) so we'll probably just both go to the Apple store and see what they say.

I just found it weird and unusual that it does it only in my car and not through ear buds, haha.