Listlauncher iOS5? or similar

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by yourmother, Jan 28, 2012.

1. yourmother macrumors regular

I hate swiping through pages or going into folders. I loved listlauncher. The problem is there hasnt been an update for iOS 5.

Is there anything similar to listlauncher for iOS5? thanks!

2. Alfroggy macrumors newbie

If you're still looking for a similar feature Imperium has a page showing all apps. View attachment 331574
    The settings app lets you customize this tweak, which, when triggered through your chosen Activator gesture, overlays what's on your screen, be it lockscreen, springboard or from inside an app.
    View attachment 331573
    Scrollable list of apps above a dock of your favorite apps.

3. yourmother thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah looks really nice. I want to try it. Heard it isn't that stable though, will wait for an update or just pay the 1 dollar.

4. Alfroggy macrumors newbie

Yeah it is slow for instance.
    I thought it was my Activator gesture causing this but I believe it must be the time it takes just loading all the apps in the list page (experienced this in AppsCenter for Notification Center), or the process of blurring up the background image (as Blurried NC does).
    I bought this tweak to try out its 'better OSX-like task-switching' and I admittedly prefer the native multitask switcher brought up by pulling the bottom of the screen, through Activator again.
    Imperium has a toggles page, but again I use OmniStat (free) which has a great toggle interface you bring up in the notification center drop down window. It has a kill all running apps button as well, making this Imperium feature unnecessary for me.
    ListLauncher is unmatched yet. I miss it too. :(