Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mo25, Oct 7, 2011.
Dunno if I should buy it or not.
Tell me what to do?
Gift it to me.
You can't make up your own mind?
This is the Macrumors forum, what do you really think people are going to tell you???
Personal call my friend. Is it worth it to you? What are you coming from??
If you have a 3GS or older (or no iPhone at all) go for it - it's not a bad phone, just not the upgrade 4 owners (including myself) were hoping for. If you have a 4, then it's upto you. I thought about it for a while, and although I was initially against it, I decided to get it because:
A) I could use 64GB
B) I could sell my (unlocked/jailbroken) 4 for profit
Funny questions they throw at people. If you've got the money, why not. If not, then not. *Not not* It's a super phone anyways
What do you have now?
I currently have a vzw ip4 16gb.
I hate making choices.
Personally I wouldn't. I have the 4, and I am not going to use my upgrade for it. I will wait for the 5 with a (hopefully) bigger screen
Then is the bump in specs worth it, or not? If so, pull the trigger. If not, step away from you computer and go get coffee.
buy it now!