Little box in the bottom of screen

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by RDAR, Sep 13, 2013.

1. RDAR macrumors 6502

Anyone know what this box in the left hand corner is? It keeps loading everything that is on the page and tells me what it is. I can't get rid of it no matter what I press.
    [​IMG]

2. simsaladimbamba

What Mac OS X version do you use? Does it always happen in Chrome or other applications too?
    It looks a bit like Sticky Keys, but it could also be a screenshot tool you might have installed.

Since when does it appear?

Does it also happen in another, even temporarily created, user account?

3. RDAR thread starter macrumors 6502

It appears wherever I am on my Macbook, wherever I point the mouse it says what it is. I swear it just randomly appeared and I don't know how to get rid of it. I am also on 10.8.3

4. simsaladimbamba

Open Activity Monitor and select All Processes and then sort by Process Name and go to File > Print > Print as PDF and compress that PDF with Finder > Right Click > Compress and attach it to your next post via the ATTACH button ([​IMG][​IMG] button.
    If you want to have some privacy, you can disable the USER column.

5. priitv8 macrumors 68020

Press Cmd+F5 (Cmd+fn+F5 on laptop) again to turn Accessibility feature, called VoiceOver, off!

6. simsaladimbamba

Thanks, I was looking there, but forgot that Voice Over is not limited to the voice, as the name indicates. Stupid me. :eek:

7. RDAR thread starter macrumors 6502

This did it thank you