Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cabbit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Scotland
Hey all i found this little gem of a program and for what it dose it bests photoshop.

Its called TabletDraw and basically its a very basic drawing program designed for tablets and it dose it so well. Very responsive strokes compared to photoshop its just so fast and precise.

http://www.moosoftware.com/tabletdraw.html

covisio

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2007
UK
Nice

Nice,
Just downloaded it and had a go - very natural feel.
The other software which is quite similar to this is Autodesk (formerly Alias) Sketchbook Pro, which is more expensive. Sketchbook Pro was originally designed to give professional storyboard artists a decent tool to draw with. It is also very natural and responsive.
TabletDraw seems almost as good though for a lot less money.

Cabbit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Scotland
Nice,
Just downloaded it and had a go - very natural feel.
The other software which is quite similar to this is Autodesk (formerly Alias) Sketchbook Pro, which is more expensive. Sketchbook Pro was originally designed to give professional storyboard artists a decent tool to draw with. It is also very natural and responsive.
TabletDraw seems almost as good though for a lot less money.

well if you dont use the undo tool like me then its free. the other end of my tablet pencil is a rubber i prefer that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.