Little Help? My Macs been uploading all morning.

The JTizzle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Maine
Hey just noticed my Mac has had its outgoing traffic peaked all morning (iStat Menu). I have no apps running and was curious what this might be. Anyone know of an app I could get to see what apps eating up my bandwidth?

The JTizzle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Maine
Ok so I tried both the 2 and 3 preview. When they are installed the uploading stops. I allowed everything through and don't see anything trying to eat up throughput. As soon as I uninstall LS the uploading resumes...

The JTizzle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Maine
Incase any one else has a problem like this figured it out. We have a Eye-Fi memory card in our DSLR that imports wirelessly to iPhoto. My wife shot 93 RAW images this morning of the cats I guess while I was sleeping and never changed the software to import to her iMac and not mine. So they sent to my iPhoto library without me knowing and then began their trip. So it was the background uploader for Photo stream uploading like 3 gigs of useless cat pictures to my iCloud account that was eating up my speed.... I should have known it would have been her fault :p