Little problem I have in iOS 7 on the iPad Air.

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by orr971, Aug 22, 2014.

1. orr971 macrumors member

orr971

Hello there.
    I mentioned in a post yesterday that I just bought an iPad Air.
    So I spotted something in the iOS that concerns me a little: Some times when I exit an app or exit the multitasking after closing some apps the symbols on the screen appear strangely: 4 columns from the page I was on and one column from the next/previous page. Like this:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408727979.634761.jpg

In the picture you can see that 4 columns from the page I was on (The one with the IMDb and Vine, the one with the Skype and BeatMaker2, the one with the Twitter and Synthstation and the one with the DayOne and IL Remote) and the column that appears to the left is from the page before (the one with the Photos and FaceTime).

It was like this when I had a pending update for the iOS and I updated it Yesterday. Still accruing sometimes.

What is it? Is it wrong? What should I do?

Thanks.
    Orr.

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Just a bug. Are you on 7.1.2? I haven't had this issue since being on the ios 8 betas so seems to be fixed now.

3. orr971 thread starter macrumors member

orr971

I'm on 7.1.2. But I had this on the previous too. You said they fixed it on 8? Nice. Thanks for the answer!

4. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

Yeah, probably a bug as well. I have also encountered my fair share of glitchy animation bugs on my iPad as well.