little question on the iMac

Discussion in 'iMac' started by MoAmyot, Jun 25, 2007.

1. MoAmyot macrumors newbie

I just bought a 20 inches iMac and it freaking rocks. I've installed Warcraft 3 on it and it does run perfectly but how to I minimize the warcraft windows (like alt-tab on windows?) i've tried almost everything and the mac freezed on me 2 times.

thx,
    mo

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

I don't know about Warcraft specifically, but the equivalent of ALT-TAB on the Mac is COMMAND-TAB where COMMAND is the key with the Apple on it. This is a system-wide feature and therefore should be applicable in Warcraft too. :)

3. JAT macrumors 603

Also, "minimize" like on Windows is called "Hide" as a general OSX system function. It is command-H, or in the application menu (the menu with the same name as the application). Although games don't necessarily follow the standard functions, so I don't know if it works on Warcraft.

There is also a window-minimize function on the Mac (the yellow button on the upper left of most windows), but that isn't quite what you are looking for, I think.

4. svermac macrumors newbie

Command + M will make Warcraft 3 play in a window, which can be hidden etc. This works for all Blizzard games.