Live from AT&T Stores

Gaprofitt

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 30, 2009
You guys getting any feedback? I'm about 10th, shooting for 6 Plus but fine with 6. There are about 45 people at my location. I'm going to be surprised if they only have 5 or less plus models, I am one who thinks Apple heldback stock for carrier stores. We will find out soon.

iBreatheApple

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2011
Florida
You guys getting any feedback? I'm about 10th, shooting for 6 Plus but fine with 6. There are about 45 people at my location. I'm going to be surprised if they only have 5 or less plus models, I am one who thinks Apple heldback stock for carrier stores. We will find out soon.
You are going to be very disappointed, my friend. Don't get your hopes up. Quote me if you get one; I'm almost positive you're going to be out of luck. I know one area can be vastly different than others but, in my area, none of the ATT stores received a single plus (I called around and also know some people). In fact, they didn't even receive their demo unit and they were supposed to. As far as colors go, gold is shockingly (allegedly) the most numerous one this go around.

Last edited:

Gaprofitt

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 30, 2009
You are going to be very disappointed, my friend. Don't get your hopes up. Quote me if you get one; I'm almost positive you're going to be out of luck. I know one area can be vastly different than others but, in my area, none of the ATT stores received a single plus (I called around and also know some people). In fact, the didn't even receive their demo unit and they were supposed to. As far as colors to, gold is shockingly (allegedly) the most numerous one this go around.
That's cool. I am fine with either unit, not a deal breaker either way.

rararobb

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2014
I'm hanging out at an AT&T store here in Santa Clara. I'm number 3 of 8 and I confirmed with an employee that they will have some 6+ yesterday. We have all been sleeping for the past few hours. #

Attachments

aevelasquez

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2011
Miami, FL
Had anyone heard of them having space grey plus's among what few they did have? That is the only color I want and I'm second in line

andyx3x

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2011
I drove by a big one here in Cary(Raleigh/Durham area) about 5:45 and there were about 30 people in line. About the same at a Verizon store down the street. Zero at the Sprint store.

Gaprofitt

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 30, 2009
Had anyone heard of them having space grey plus's among what few they did have? That is the only color I want and I'm second in line
I think most of the $h1t on here is speculation, no one knows what given inventory a store has until the stores start opening. I don't expect much plus inventory but more than 3-5 per store.

lithonius

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Seriously? Orientation man... come on! You know the methed out looking girl in the pic?
If you think she looks meth'd out, then I don't think you've ever seen someone on meth. Only in documentaries from the comfort of your chair.

schizbomb

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
Texas
My girl works at the AT&T carrier store and they just got to count their inventory (1 hour before open) and hand out tickets to the line sitters and her store got a grand total of 2 +s. Both Space Grey and 128GB.

SATX

SheepNutz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2007
Kantuckee
Just stopped at the AT&T corporate store in Highland Heights, KY at 7:45 since there were only 20 people in line. Just as I got there, an employee came out and said they had plenty of 6s but zero 6 Pluses.

offcamber

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2007
USA
With the 6+ shortages it looks like waking up in the wheee hours was worth it. Captain Obvious says "PREORDER from Apple"!

Good luck to all those who are waiting in line.

Gaprofitt

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 30, 2009
You are going to be very disappointed, my friend. Don't get your hopes up. Quote me if you get one; I'm almost positive you're going to be out of luck. I know one area can be vastly different than others but, in my area, none of the ATT stores received a single plus (I called around and also know some people). In fact, they didn't even receive their demo unit and they were supposed to. As far as colors go, gold is shockingly (allegedly) the most numerous one this go around.
I'm quoting you as requested, my local AT&T store had 31 plus models in varying configs. I walked out with a 128GB space gray.. I was surprised they had that many..

wickedwahine11

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
I am currently #6 in line at ATT Ala Moana in Honolulu. They were not supposed to let us line up until 5am but people did at 4. Security is twenty feet away and ignoring us. So far the most exciting part was me jumping up and squealing at the three inch roach that ran towards me. Haven't sat back down yet. Hahaha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.