Live from AT&T Stores

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gaprofitt, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Gaprofitt Suspended

You guys getting any feedback? I'm about 10th, shooting for 6 Plus but fine with 6. There are about 45 people at my location. I'm going to be surprised if they only have 5 or less plus models, I am one who thinks Apple heldback stock for carrier stores. We will find out soon.

2. Gaprofitt thread starter Suspended

Here ya go.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. iBreatheApple, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2014

iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

You are going to be very disappointed, my friend. Don't get your hopes up. Quote me if you get one; I'm almost positive you're going to be out of luck. I know one area can be vastly different than others but, in my area, none of the ATT stores received a single plus (I called around and also know some people). In fact, they didn't even receive their demo unit and they were supposed to. As far as colors go, gold is shockingly (allegedly) the most numerous one this go around.

4. Gaprofitt thread starter Suspended

That's cool. I am fine with either unit, not a deal breaker either way.

5. rararobb macrumors newbie

I'm hanging out at an AT&T store here in Santa Clara. I'm number 3 of 8 and I confirmed with an employee that they will have some 6+ yesterday. We have all been sleeping for the past few hours. #

Attached Files:

6. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Seriously? Orientation man... come on! You know the methed out looking girl in the pic?

7. Gaprofitt thread starter Suspended

I rotated it on Flickr, not sure why it flips on here.

8. AFDoc macrumors 68030

But do you have more pics of the girl? If not get em.... don't care what orientation they are lol.

9. Gaprofitt thread starter Suspended

Lol.. I'm afraid I don't know her. She does have a couple of needles.

10. aevelasquez macrumors regular

Had anyone heard of them having space grey plus's among what few they did have? That is the only color I want and I'm second in line

11. andyx3x macrumors 65816

I drove by a big one here in Cary(Raleigh/Durham area) about 5:45 and there were about 30 people in line. About the same at a Verizon store down the street. Zero at the Sprint store.

12. Gaprofitt thread starter Suspended

I think most of the $h1t on here is speculation, no one knows what given inventory a store has until the stores start opening. I don't expect much plus inventory but more than 3-5 per store.

13. ozziegn macrumors 6502a

ozziegn

Sprint service sucks so this is certainly no surprise.

14. lithonius macrumors member

If you think she looks meth'd out, then I don't think you've ever seen someone on meth. Only in documentaries from the comfort of your chair.

15. andyx3x macrumors 65816

+1

She was just caught in an odd pose.

16. Olivia23 macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

17. schizbomb macrumors 6502

My girl works at the AT&T carrier store and they just got to count their inventory (1 hour before open) and hand out tickets to the line sitters and her store got a grand total of 2 +s. Both Space Grey and 128GB.

SATX

18. SheepNutz macrumors 6502a

Just stopped at the AT&T corporate store in Highland Heights, KY at 7:45 since there were only 20 people in line. Just as I got there, an employee came out and said they had plenty of 6s but zero 6 Pluses.

19. redbill2 macrumors newbie

was 5th in line at 7:30. they only had 1 6+ which was spoken for, so I left.

20. offcamber macrumors 6502

offcamber

With the 6+ shortages it looks like waking up in the wheee hours was worth it. Captain Obvious says "PREORDER from Apple"!

Good luck to all those who are waiting in line.

21. Gaprofitt thread starter Suspended

I'm quoting you as requested, my local AT&T store had 31 plus models in varying configs. I walked out with a 128GB space gray.. I was surprised they had that many..

22. mac.cali macrumors 65816

Lol. People on sprint are more concerned with saving a buck over the quality of the network or lack of network.

23. AppleChic76 macrumors 6502

AppleChic76

Yeah. I mean Unlimited everything means crap of you can't use it for anything. Lol

24. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

I am currently #6 in line at ATT Ala Moana in Honolulu. They were not supposed to let us line up until 5am but people did at 4. Security is twenty feet away and ignoring us. So far the most exciting part was me jumping up and squealing at the three inch roach that ran towards me. Haven't sat back down yet. Hahaha.