live gold code?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by caffeeneaddict, Dec 26, 2007.

1. caffeeneaddict macrumors regular

this is kinda silly but w=how do i redeem the xbox gold one month membership (the one that comes w/ the 360 premium)? i cant find a code in any of the manuals and i cant find my problem on xbox.com or here. =[
    any help is appreciated
    thanks
    caffeeneaddict
    PS send me a friend request if youd like my gamertag is the same as my username here =]

2. EvryDayImShufln macrumors 65816

EvryDayImShufln

Just sign up to live and it should work right away! No need to enter any codes!

I did it myself yesterday

3. caffeeneaddict thread starter macrumors regular

4. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

You don't get a Gold Membership with the Premium console.

Silver is free and everyone gets that, but you have to buy the 12 months gold membership seperate, either buying a code from a game store or using a Credit Card over Xbox live.

5. tjcampbell macrumors 6502a

tjcampbell

It's well worth it though! I play the bulk of my games online and most people I know do the same. Most games I don't even bother with the campaign.

6. zero2dash macrumors 6502a

zero2dash

The first time you get a gamertag (when you create it from scratch) it gives you a month of gold free; there are no codes necessary.

If you weren't given the gold trial right from the start, there is no way to get one now AFAIK. Some games come with the 48hr trials but that's about it.