Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amitabhbansal

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2011
Delhi, India
friends
in 2013 WWDC i was able to watch the live keynote of apple, but after few updates i am not able to watch, is there any way out to watch live and the previous one also?
Thanks

Irishman

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2006
friends
in 2013 WWDC i was able to watch the live keynote of apple, but after few updates i am not able to watch, is there any way out to watch live and the previous one also?
Thanks

I think I know what you're talking about, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Whenever Apple has a live streamed keynote, they sometimes add an app for watching it on the Appletv. They let it stay there for about a month or so after the keynote. Then they update the Appletv and pull the app.

If you still want to be able to watch those recent keynotes, go to the "podcasts" app, then select Providers and choose Search, and type in Apple. You will be able to view those keynotes.

amitabhbansal

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2011
Delhi, India
I think I know what you're talking about, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Whenever Apple has a live streamed keynote, they sometimes add an app for watching it on the Appletv. They let it stay there for about a month or so after the keynote. Then they update the Appletv and pull the app.

If you still want to be able to watch those recent keynotes, go to the "podcasts" app, then select Providers and choose Search, and type in Apple. You will be able to view those keynotes.

thanks for the reply, but how to watch the live keynote? old keynote are present in podcast but the main thing which i like the most is Live Keynote

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
thanks for the reply, but how to watch the live keynote? old keynote are present in podcast but the main thing which i like the most is Live Keynote

WWDC isn't until mid Jun. How do up you know Apple won't stream the keynote live and why worry about it now?

Irishman

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2006

As I said above, Apple only adds the live keynote app to the AppleTV when there's a keynote to watch.

Afterwards, and in between keynotes (like we are now), Apple removes the app from the AppleTV because there's no keynote to watch.

Hope that clarifies.

priitv8

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2011
Estonia
As I said above, Apple only adds the live keynote app to the AppleTV when there's a keynote to watch.

Afterwards, and in between keynotes (like we are now), Apple removes the app from the AppleTV because there's no keynote to watch.

Hope that clarifies.
BTW the iTunes Festival icon behaves exactly the same! Now is a good time to observe it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.