Live Keynote on ATV3?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by amitabhbansal, Mar 14, 2014.

1. amitabhbansal macrumors 6502

friends
    in 2013 WWDC i was able to watch the live keynote of apple, but after few updates i am not able to watch, is there any way out to watch live and the previous one also?
    Thanks

2. Irishman macrumors 68030

I think I know what you're talking about, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Whenever Apple has a live streamed keynote, they sometimes add an app for watching it on the Appletv. They let it stay there for about a month or so after the keynote. Then they update the Appletv and pull the app.

If you still want to be able to watch those recent keynotes, go to the "podcasts" app, then select Providers and choose Search, and type in Apple. You will be able to view those keynotes.

3. amitabhbansal thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks for the reply, but how to watch the live keynote? old keynote are present in podcast but the main thing which i like the most is Live Keynote

4. Julien macrumors G4

Julien

WWDC isn't until mid Jun. How do up you know Apple won't stream the keynote live and why worry about it now?

5. Irishman macrumors 68030

As I said above, Apple only adds the live keynote app to the AppleTV when there's a keynote to watch.

Afterwards, and in between keynotes (like we are now), Apple removes the app from the AppleTV because there's no keynote to watch.

Hope that clarifies.

6. priitv8 macrumors 68030

BTW the iTunes Festival icon behaves exactly the same! Now is a good time to observe it!