Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
I usually go to this site and let the kids watch as they track Santa going around the world. I was also told by my 6 year old last night that I can't light a fire on Saturday, kids are so cute. I love seeing their eyes just light up, it reminds me of when i was a kid and the excitment and magic that comes from this time of year.

http://www.noradsanta.org/index.php

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Ed

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
Doctor Q said:
Nor Windows Media format. He uses QuickTime.

Don't forget the milk and cookies, Ed H. Gotta keep Santa fat and jolly!

I was so tempted to say Santa likes Beer and Scotch but i didnt want to ruin my kids just yet...

Ed

Applespider

macrumors G4
jimsowden said:
Santa isn't real.

Guess who is getting coal in their stocking! :p

While I appreciate that for the religiously-inclined, Christmas is about Christ's birth, for those non-religious bods, there are worst things to bear in mind than St Nicholas philosophy of giving.

The idea of 'Santa' giving presents to friends and family (plus those not so privileged) is one that shouldn't be spoiled by people saying it's not real. For many of the non-religious, the image of Santa represents the spirit of 'Christmas', giving presents and spending time with family and friends while they enjoy them. Santa might not exist; but the idea is alive and, to my family at least, welcome

We have friends who use the noradsanta site to encourage their kids to go to bed; when Santa gets to Rome, then he's close enough!

Apple Hobo

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2004
A series of tubes
Ho ho ho!

I've got your milk & cookies right here, fat man!

Attachments

• stinger_03.jpg
    stinger_03.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 50

aafuss1

macrumors 68000
May 5, 2002
Gold Coast, Australia
Ed H said:
I usually go to this site and let the kids watch as they track Santa going around the world. I was also told by my 6 year old last night that I can't light a fire on Saturday, kids are so cute. I love seeing their eyes just light up, it reminds me of when i was a kid and the excitment and magic that comes from this time of year.

http://www.noradsanta.org/index.php

Merry Christmas everyone :)
Ed
I visit that site too-and claus.com as well.
Merry Christmas to everyone.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Nine minutes till the Fat Man comes in my window...

Got the cricket bat ready - definitely gonna get him this year. I'll have his head mounted on my wall next to the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy by Boxing Day.

CubaTBird

macrumors 68020
Apr 18, 2004
do you believe in santa?
no of course not.. he doesn't exist.. i have never seen him

do you believe in god?
yes.. but... wait wahhh? ;)

steve jr.

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2005
Akron, OH
I'm 18. I just turned it on December 19. Although I have never admitted it, I believe in Santa. I mean, I know that people think he's "not real," but it's like CubaTBird said. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's like the Polar Express. Maybe it's a little piece of me refusing to grow old, and if that's the case, it's fine with me. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

maya

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2004
somewhere between here and there.
steve jr. said:
I'm 18. I just turned it on December 19. Although I have never admitted it, I believe in Santa. I mean, I know that people think he's "not real," but it's like CubaTBird said. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's like the Polar Express. Maybe it's a little piece of me refusing to grow old, and if that's the case, it's fine with me. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

May peace be bestowed upon your soul. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.