Live soccer scores

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Diiiiips, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Diiiiips macrumors regular

Now the Premier League season has started I've tried a few of the sports/football score apps and none of them seem that good (on the watch). Has anybody found an app they think is the best?

My main issue is that none of them show the days games in a glance. You can only choose one game to show in a glance. Showing them all condensed in a glance would be perfect for me.

2. testcard macrumors 68020

testcard

Just downloaded an app called Forza Football (it's free) which pushes scores to my Watch. Working well so far this Saturday afternoon.

3. limatime42 macrumors member

limatime42

4. garlicbread24 macrumors member

garlicbread24

I agree with Forza Football does very well with notifications give it a shot.

5. Creek0512 macrumors 6502

I like Forza on my iPhone, but I think OneFootball has the better Watch app.

6. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

OneFootball is the best out of the ones I've tried. I haven't found one which lists matches in a Glance, though.

7. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

8. SG94 macrumors member

SG94

Flash scores is quite simply the best sports update app out there at the moment, has been for years. Alerts are almost instant, my mates can't believe I often know of a goal somewhere before it's even appeared on Sky sports soccer Saturday ticker!