Live stream for Tuesday's keynote

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by autigerMark, Oct 1, 2011.

1. autigerMark macrumors member

autigerMark

Anyone know if Apple typically provides a live stream of the event? I know they post a video of it on their site a day or two later but I would like to watch the event live if possible. If not Apple, are there any other sites that would provide one? Note: I'm not talking about a live blog, but an actual video.

2. Mr.C macrumors 601

Very unlikely as they typically never do with one or two exceptions. If they don't then it's unlikely anyone else will either. You're probably going to just have to read about it and/or wait for them to post it on iTunes.

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Last time Apple streamed their event they didn't announce it until just a few hours before it started, but CNN has been showing their events on TV, but with a 30 minute delay.

4. autigerMark thread starter macrumors member

autigerMark

Wow that would be a great option if only a 30 minute delay. However, I just looked at the the TV listings for tuesday the 4th, and CNN is just running newsroom and headline news all through that morning and afternoon.

5. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I was wrong, I thought it was CNN on tv that broadcasted the event, but its actually cnn.com

http://live.cnn.com/future/
    [​IMG]