Live streaming of mac?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Coltstrong12, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Coltstrong12 macrumors newbie

im new to mac's...sort of...

i am trying to find out how to CAPTURE my screen and show it LIVE...i dont wish to RECORD what is on my screen, i want to be able to run raffles online, only they can watch. i am the only video shown.

is this possible? lmk asap please

----------

oh, and i have a mcbook pro 2011 completed updated if that matters

2. Starfyre macrumors 68000

Starfyre

3. Coltstrong12 thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah i checked out both of those, but im still not getting what im looking for...

i need people to view my LIVE SCREEN - LIVE...

the ONLY PERSON that is on the screen is ME...this isnt like a "group video chat"

the best way i can explain it is - i raffle sports cards online (NOT like eBay)
    -people send me a card they want to sell to my cell phone...what i need to do from there is SHOW EVERYONE IN THE ROOM (they are NOT on camera, but in a chat room, box, thing?) the card from my cell phone...(i literally just hold my phone up to my mac camera) from there, the first 10 people that buy a spot to possibly win this card are put into a list (Random.org) online...

FROM THERE, THEY MUST BE ABLE TO SEE ME RANDOMIZING THE 10 NAMES LIVE SO THEY KNOW I AM NOT CHEATING OR "FIXING" FOR THE WINNERS

I DONT HAVE FUNDS TO BUY A CAMERA, OR ANY OTHER KIND OF WEBCAM SO IM HOPING I CAN DO ITEASILY FROM HERE

SO BASICALLY - i need to be able to see my FACE - LIVE, then switch to my MAC VIEW - LIVE and over and over again...my problem is everyone is giving me RECORDING SOFTWARE...i dont NEED to RECORD IT UNLESS I HAVE TO TO GET WHAT I WANT

IF THIS ISNT HELPFUL - go to www.vaughnlive.tv and click on the HOBBIES tab and watch in any of those rooms that says RAZZ above it...

agian im NOT SURE if what im asking is even possible, but i hope so