live wallpaper?

CrAkD

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 15, 2010
Boston, MA
How long until there is a hack for live wallpaper on the iphone 4? haha. I want that live pacman wallpaper.

hoogen

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
How long until there is a hack for live wallpaper on the iphone 4? haha. I want that live pacman wallpaper.
i want the live packman one as well, they do have a live nexus one wallpaper in cydia tho, you can try that out

tgarson

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2010
I've got the nexus one live background running on my iPhone 4 via winterboard right now so I'm sure pacman is plenty possible, someone just needs to convert it over.

sheppy1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2008
I've got the nexus one live background running on my iPhone 4 via winterboard right now so I'm sure pacman is plenty possible, someone just needs to convert it over.
How is that affecting your battery life? I really want to install it but I fear it may ruin my phones battery, also I installed it on my iPhone 2G a while back and it kept causing it to overheat and reboot, you having that problem with your i4?

mrat93

macrumors 68000
Dec 30, 2006
Question:

I have the Nexus live wallpaper as well, but that's activated within winterboard only. Is there an app (from Cydia, obviously) that is specifically for live wallpapers?

mrat93

macrumors 68000
Dec 30, 2006
How is that affecting your battery life? I really want to install it but I fear it may ruin my phones battery, also I installed it on my iPhone 2G a while back and it kept causing it to overheat and reboot, you having that problem with your i4?
I must say... When I installed MyWi and the Nexus live wallpaper, I expected the battery to drain twice as fast. I was totally wrong. I turned off auto lock and left my phone on the home screen with the Nexus live wallpaper active for an hour at about half brightness. I lost 3% of battery.

sheppy1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2008
I must say... When I installed MyWi and the Nexus live wallpaper, I expected the battery to drain twice as fast. I was totally wrong. I turned off auto lock and left my phone on the home screen with the Nexus live wallpaper active for an hour at about half brightness. I lost 3% of battery.
wow! I may have to give it another go then

Benji222

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2009
So Cal
Hows the battery and lag?
Sees this has been answered.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.