Loads of questions

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by ModestMoo, Apr 23, 2012.

1. ModestMoo macrumors 6502

ModestMoo

Hi guys,
    I don't have a time today to search FAQ, loads of work to do. Sorry, please answer if you can.
    MBP 13" Early 2011, i7 27GHz, 8GB ram, 500GB, 10.7.3.
    I never did that
    1. OK, so is there things like how much to put to work on it for example what Parallels asks how much ram to give place on it, but I assume no, just because boot camp runs one time, they do not run both at the same time.
    2. It will create some partition or something like that?
    3. If I don't like boot camp, I'll need to wipe all Macbook up to delete that Windows or just delete some file to get it off?

I'm more interested into just how to start and how to delete boot camp.

Thanks, much appreciated!!!

Sorry for silly mistakes

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

3. ModestMoo thread starter macrumors 6502

ModestMoo

Ohhh. :/ That's bad. I was thinking it's just simple directory in main HDD, but obviously it's not. :mad:

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

No, it involves removal of the Windows partition you create when installing. It's really not as daunting as it seems....I don't discourage people from doing it and have created Bootcamp partitions for friends who have a need to play games etc. I just choose to keep my Macs as well, Macs really...:)

5. ModestMoo, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012

ModestMoo thread starter macrumors 6502

ModestMoo

I just really would like to have a Windows system when I need it, and of course I need it not that often, so you know. :)
    Besides that, I'll start college September (yup, that's barely 5months away) and I will need to start programming, and then MBP will be my portable college machine, and iMac (probably, or Mini + ATB whatever) will be my main machine for movies etcetcetc. :eek:

6. simsaladimbamba