Lobbying for 4 cameras march 2nd.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by xMBPx, Feb 28, 2011.

1. xMBPx, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2011

xMBPx macrumors regular

You heard it first here. I'm lobbying for two back and two front facing cameras- for a total of thats right, 4 cameras.

I want to be able to shoot video in 3D, and facetime in 3D. It will be the closest thing to hologram. Apples got to be on top of the game with holograms first, right?

I predict the iPad two will come with some nice 3D goggles as well, so we can view our 3D video/facetime.

HATERS gonna HATE but shut yo mouth till march 2nd.... then we'll see who's laughing .

**EDIT**

For those of you that don't know: in order to capture video in 3D , you have to have two cameras filming simultaneously that are side by side, (just like your eyes) so it can combine the two videos and make the 3D video.

2. Mattstkc macrumors 6502a

Mattstkc

I can tell you who's laughing now. Me, at you. I'll still be laughing March 2. 3D is the biggest gimmick since the invention of screens. Shut up and go buy a Xoom or something and leave us in peace.

3. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

It's either this or bust for Apple. The Xoom will surely take away all their market share if the iPad 2 has anything less than 4 cameras.

4. darngooddesign macrumors G3

This response deserves a cookie. Its in the other other room, next to your sense of humor.

5. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

6. xMBPx thread starter macrumors regular

+1

I'm actually buying an iPad 2 :p LOL

7. Blakjack macrumors 68000

Blakjack

Obviusly U cant tell he was joking. Relax dude

8. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Yep, I'm getting the iPod Touch XL 2 as well. ;)