Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CKtoph

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 22, 2007
A friend of mine owns an AT&T store in the area, and he told me, today, that he received 5 phones total: 2 64GB Gold iPhone 6 and 3 16GB Gold iPhone 6.

Zero iPhone 6 Plus.

His store is an official AT&T retailer.

toekneeg

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Orlando, FL
Authorized Retailers order just like us but on a different format. At midnight they also had to bum rush their servers, different than public of course. So they don't get an automatic stock of phones.

AT&T Company Stores however get a set amount from AT&T. Each store is different obviously based on location/traffic/etc.

SquiPhone

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2011
Authorized Retailers order just like us but on a different format. At midnight they also had to bum rush their servers, different than public of course. So they don't get an automatic stock of phones.

AT&T Company Stores however get a set amount from AT&T. Each store is different obviously based on location/traffic/etc.

YEP. Exactly why I ruled them out as an option. Theres a few by my house but no way I'd try them.

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
A friend of mine owns an AT&T store in the area, and he told me, today, that he received 5 phones total: 2 64GB Gold iPhone 6 and 3 16GB Gold iPhone 6.

Zero iPhone 6 Plus.

His store is an official AT&T retailer.

Meanwhile, does he know what he will get later today, or on Friday?

Doubt it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.