Local availabilty

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bigdawg4, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Bigdawg4 macrumors regular

If I go to my local AT&T store friday morning will they have iPhone 6's for walk ups? I did this last year with no preorder...what are my chances?

2. uchosen macrumors 6502

I'm sure they'll have some available but who knows, give 'em a call. Would much rather do a walk-in at an ATT store instead of the Apple Store on launch day. This year seems just a little more crazy than past years.

3. drober30 macrumors 6502a

If you looking for 6 and not 6+ then you might have a good chance. If you plan on going in casually in the morning it better be a high volume store. I think allocation is done by volume.

4. Bigdawg4 thread starter macrumors regular

Im not really sure if my local AT&T store would be considered high volume or not, I am in middle georgia about 2 hrs south of Atl. I went to this store last year and stood in line about an hour before it opened and was about 15th in line and was able to purchase a slate gray 5S 16 GB about an hour after the store opened. I know that noone on this forum will be able to definitavely tell me yes or no but I was just curious to see if anyone else was planning on doing this same thing.