iPad Local BB had iPad Air 2 after all

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ozshadow, Oct 27, 2014.

1. ozshadow macrumors regular

Something of interest for some here is that my local BB had space gray iPad Air 2 64gb models in stock even though they did not list them on the website anywhere and calls to the stores asking for them resulted in statements that they were out and may have some next Friday.

My wife returned my unopened 16gb version today (that has been torturing me since Friday to open and play with) and they happily went and got her a new 64gb version and exchanged it.

Happy but really? I would have been there already!

They said she could just bring the receipt back as well, along with my old iPad 2 and get the $50/$150 trade in.

2. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

Did they have any LTE models yet? They aren't showing anywhere online, but some LTE models no longer show as "backordered" online today. However, it still says 3-5 days if I do in store pick up.

3. Sledguyry macrumors newbie

I snagged a 64GB space grey with lte at 6:30am today and canceled my online order with Apple that was not going to get to me until 11/3-11/6. I hope Best Buy comes through with the 10/31 in store pickup promised when I ordered!

4. Breitling65 macrumors 6502

I walkin in to Apple store this morning and took one 64gb wifi. No lines ... Hate waiting and preordering things, pickup in store is the best to me.

5. Yester5 macrumors regular

Yester5

I traded in my iPad Air for $376.00...bought a new iPad Air2 128GB Gold on Saturday...very happy :)

6. creativedogmedia macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

Crazy that the sides of the boxes says "iPad Air" vs "iPad Air 2."