Local Craigslist sales

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by TouchMint.com, Apr 24, 2015.

1. TouchMint.com macrumors 68000

TouchMint.com

I made the mistake of ordering late now it seems I need to turn to criaglist to get one (I'm a developer & and really need to see live how apps are performing before I ship them).

Anyways I was wondering if anyone has bought or sold on Craigslist and how it went? The cheapest ones in phx are 475 for 38mm blue and white so I think that's the plan.

2. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

the 38mm blue sport is shipping next day. dont pay a dime more for it.

3. TouchMint.com thread starter macrumors 68000

TouchMint.com

Yea I just ordered one it still said (ships in June) but here's hoping I get atleast 1 sooner.

4. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

5. sdsvtdriver macrumors 65816

that what they've been saying and then going to PFS in a day or so.

6. Total5478 macrumors newbie

In Canada it's 300-500 more depending on the model, SG was going for 160% of the cost and some SS models 150-160%.

Crazy

7. theConvinced macrumors member

Orange County, CA

Just bought a 38mm Stainless steel black classic buckle for $800. After taxes so thats about a $90 mark up. I could live with that and think I got a great deal.

Standard meet at Starbucks. Checked serials, opened box to confirm, booted watch. now home loading it up :cool::apple:

8. whatos macrumors 6502a

I ordered a backup with blue band because it's readily available.

9. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

What did you check serial number against?

10. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Perhaps he meant just on Apples website to make sure it's not a fake or anything.

11. PLamarine macrumors 6502

PLamarine

I ordered a 42mm SG and it didn't come in on launch day. I bought the same model from a local Craigslist seller at a markup. He even included the invoice that I asked him to give me.

2 hours later he texted me that he will buy my watch when it comes in for the same price.

It went smooth as silk. Watch already registered on my Support Profile after a quick call to Apple.

12. theConvinced macrumors member

Sorry after the day of tracking the message boards, working my work, and trying to secure my watch I was wiped and signed off early.

Yes, correct checked the serial at the apple warranty website. Sure it could all be faked but at some point you just have to believe :cool::apple:

----------

That was similar to my experience the seller was real nice and we agreed to stay in touch. He wants one of my 2 black stainless I ordered at 12:09am. I told him I probably intended to keep but if he was serious and I did sell it I would offer it to him at a fair price just as he gave me the classic at a fair price.

Fanboys have to stick together :cool::apple: