Location app wanted

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by orangemacapple, Aug 8, 2010.

1. orangemacapple macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8A293)

There ought 2 B a location app somewhere 2 meet my needs. Pls point me on the right direction if there is.
    I'd like an app that would notify me when i get within a set distance of, say Home Depot, and tell me to pick up furnace filters: Things that i dont want 2 make a special trip for but would like 2 remember when i'm in the area.
    If i make a ToDo list, i always 4get about it. It would save me a lot of gas and time.
    I don't like having 2 make special trips 2 do things, and it would B nice 2 have a reminder when i'm in a certain area.
    Calendars simply do not work 4 me. Either that, or a better Memory Pill!
    It needs 2 B an app that does NOT incorporate every multitasking add-on feature into it: just a simple Stand-Alone POI notifier that uses the regular maps app.

i'm always saying, "I wish i'd remembered that - i was just near there today!"

If there is NOT an app out there 2 do this, PLEASE, SOMEBODY WRITE ONE!

2. TITNTUFF macrumors regular

TITNTUFF

errand alert - free

errand alert - free
    Or errand alert
    Set a to do or list and it alarms when you get within a radius of the location you select
    Free version allows one alert at I think 5 miles. Paid version let's you change radius down to 1/2 mile I think
    Check it out