iPhone Location of iOS 7 Clock icon and animated components?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MacDevil7334, Feb 20, 2014.

1. MacDevil7334 macrumors 6502a

MacDevil7334

Does anyone know where the icon and animated components for the clock hands are kept in iOS 7? I am trying to theme a few icons and can't find an icon@2x.png file in the MobileTimer app. I'm guessing it has been moved since Apple made the clock icon animated in iOS 7. Any help would be much appreciated!

2. Reketepatinete macrumors newbie

Clock icon is /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/ClockIconBackgroundSquare@2x.png. If you want to create a Winterboard theme: ThemeName.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ClockIconBackgroundSquare@2x.png

I'm still trying to change the hour/minute/second hands but I don't know how to do it. I think it sould be a .plist file that control their size and color.

I found some files in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileTimer.framework/ClockModernTableCell but it seem they are useless. I found many files (clock, keypad, etc) that seem to be from older iOS versions.

3. Reketepatinete macrumors newbie

Like I read in a modmyi forum, this files modify the white and black clock icons of world clock of clock app