Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

s2000gtx

macrumors member
Original poster
May 14, 2012
Good morning everyone i have a honest quetion is there a jailbreak app that lets you still track your phone when the location service is off..

i had y iphone stolen 3 weeks ago and the thieves turn off location service and i wasnt able to use phone finder from apple not the Find Frinds app.. so i purchase a new one off craiglist and now im jus trying to be safe. i have my iphone jailbroken so i was just wondering if there any such app

s2000gtx

macrumors member
Original poster
May 14, 2012
Anyone? No one know if there's a app or cydia app that can track iPhone even when location is off ?

TheSlimOne

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2010
Once Emiji gets Auto-Location working again. You were able to turn on location services remotely and discretely. Keep your eyes open for it. Its a really cool tweak

all you did was go into findmyi and type in this message to the device your looking for . 'silence is killing me' and location services would turn on without the message showing up on the phone.

He is working on it and it should be re-released to work for iOS 5 since he never updated it when 5 came out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.