Lock Info Help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by The Tos, May 17, 2011.

1. The Tos macrumors 6502

I am having a problem with Lockinfo. I hope someone can assist me. I can not get the phone to "wake" when i receive a text message. I have the "wake on alert" turned on under SMS in lockinfo. I also have bitesms installed. I turned the bitesms alerts off so i wont get the pop up bubble. Can anyone help me please?

2. ulbador macrumors 68000

ulbador

Turning off the bitesms alerts (assuming you are talking about the thing that shows up under SBSettings) is probably what the problem is. Just set the lockscreen popup to be the apple one from within BiteSMS config and use LockInfo's popup blocking.

3. The Tos thread starter macrumors 6502

I was messing with everything and that worked perfect. Thank you. I have always gone back and fourth with lockinfo. There is a lot you can add and customize. I am running a pretty basic setup. Are there any addons or themes you would recommend?

4. Riptide62 macrumors member

I had horrendous problems with Lockinfo as it was giving me none of the advertised features.. UNTIL.. i deleted the Cydget plugin. Perhaps, I'm being overly cautions but I'd recommend using only the approved, native plug-ins.

Also, install SBSettings and go to >more>Mobile Substrate Addons and toggle on/off options one by one to determine if any of them impact on Lock Info's smooth operation.

Also, use a legit Lock Info i.e. pay for it; dont use cracked versions that will then limit you to installing cracked add-ons/plugins, and the writer of this program deserves support.

Lock Info is THE app that makes jailbreaking worthwhile. I have BiteSMS, SBSettings and Lock Info (clock, hide clock, weather, calendar plug-ins all from the "Get More Plugins" from within Lockscreen) and everything runs smoothly now without a hitch.

5. The Tos thread starter macrumors 6502

I did purchase Lockinfo. I have sbsettings and bitesms both running now with lockinfo. everything is running smoothly. Just looking to maybe add some customizations to it.....